Why choose Hollymount?
Why choose our school for your child? There are lots of reason, but here are just a few:
- We are an inclusive school, full of happy children.
- We have a strong, diverse curriculum which is bespoke to the children at our school. This is enhanced by our Hollymount Entitlement that puts opportunity at the front and centre.
- Our children achieve incredibly well. Our data is really strong and always well above national outcomes across the school.
- We have an incredibly strong community that care for the success and all of the children that attend.
- We are very nurturing. There is strong pastoral care and we work hard to instil self-belief in our children that they can achieve anything they want to.
- We have a committed and professional staff who work together as a strong united team to ensure your children reach their potential.
- Early reading is strong and a school priority as is ensuring our early years provides firm foundations for every child to succeed with.
- Our school grounds have recently been updated and we make regular use of our local community spaces.
- We have a strong focus on the wider curriculum including sport and music.
- We have a wide range of secondary school destinations that range from state, private and grammar.